• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kilshannig won by 3. A late charge by Ballinscarthy
Watching it today and Kilshannigs physicality showed, the o Hanlon's were a hand full and they've some lovely hurlers, easy to see how they over come dromtarriffe, bal learned nothing form the dohenys game it seems, kept pelting ball down on the CB/ sweeper and he was cleaning up. Looked no where like scoring a goal bar the last five mins when kilshannig where up 7. They're inside forwards were always out numbering bals inside two.

The final should be an enthralling affair

Oh they absolutely did and then Ballinora gained momentum and kept at them, almost got there, was 1-19 to 1-3 at one stage and the game seemed dead, Ballinora then outscored them 2-6 to a point whilst missing the penalty.

Boys against men unfortunately, Erin’s Own towered over Ballinora and you could see the lads had played senior hurling too, fired over huge points from distance with ease. Ballinora will be back, reasonably young and still probably the front runners in Muskerry by a bit, just need to step up more when it comes to the county.

Erin’s Own-Kilshannig is a very interesting battle.
Yeah the physical difference was noticeable.

Watching it today and Kilshannigs physicality showed, the o Hanlon's were a hand full and they've some lovely hurlers, easy to see how they over come dromtarriffe, bal learned nothing form the dohenys game it seems, kept pelting ball down on the CB/ sweeper and he was cleaning up. Looked no where like scoring a goal bar the last five mins when kilshannig where up 7. They're inside forwards were always out numbering bals inside two.

The final should be an enthralling affair
* They're backs were always outnumbering bals inside two.

Very impressed with Kilshannig Yesterday, easily the better side for the whole game. Nearly threw it away at the very end when they conceded a goal in injury time and the last puck of the game went narrowly wide.

I wonder will there be betting on the final?
Unlikely, the bookies tend to shy away from this grade due to the unpredictable nature of it
To me Erins Own would be favourites but I've never actually seen them play. Basing it solely on the players they have available who were serious operators at senior level. Think that experience will be worth a lot and this time of year older legs aren't as big a disadvantage. Plus as a club Erin's own have an ability always to bring the game to their level and wear down teams who may be seen as favourites

Unlikely, the bookies tend to shy away from this grade due to the unpredictable nature of it
To me Erins Own would be favourites but I've never actually seen them play. Basing it solely on the players they have available who were serious operators at senior level. Think that experience will be worth a lot and this time of year older legs aren't as big a disadvantage. Plus as a club Erin's own have an ability always to bring the game to their level and wear down teams who may be seen as favourites
Having seen what they did to our lads last weekend I’d have them as favourites too and think your comments on them are fairly spot on, serious operators for this level, think Kilshannig will have a better crack off them though.

Erin's Own would have to be favorites for this looking at the players they have available. I have watched Kilshannig 4 times this year and they would have been second favorite in all those matches too but still won all of them

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼