• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dromina had a great win over Kilshannig, a bit of a shock.
Had to leave at half time but was a great game up to that point. Dromina started rapidly and were 6 points up before Kilshannig knew what had happened. I thought Dromina might struggle, outside of the 2 Buckleys and Davie Jones they aren't spoilt for choice but they're absolutely dogged. Billy Naughton is a great man marker and can do a job anywhere across the backs. Conor Shanahan isn't a bad player either but some of the play acting and theatrics from him is embarrassing. If he focused more on the hurling than trying to get players sent off he'd be a mighty player. Cagney from Newtown thats playing for them gets better everytime I see him play as well. Gets the crowd going and infairness to the people of Dromina they support their club in droves.
Kilshannig didn't have a full selection but then again when do they ever. I'd expect these 2 to still qualify from the group, but a good marker laid down by Dromina

Big statement from Grenagh, no idea what team Clougduv had out but that’s some win, imagine it’s a toss up between Grenagh and Ballinora with Inniscarra the outside bet. Ballincollig play Ballinora today.

Had to leave at half time but was a great game up to that point. Dromina started rapidly and were 6 points up before Kilshannig knew what had happened. I thought Dromina might struggle, outside of the 2 Buckleys and Davie Jones they aren't spoilt for choice but they're absolutely dogged. Billy Naughton is a great man marker and can do a job anywhere across the backs. Conor Shanahan isn't a bad player either but some of the play acting and theatrics from him is embarrassing. If he focused more on the hurling than trying to get players sent off he'd be a mighty player. Cagney from Newtown thats playing for them gets better everytime I see him play as well. Gets the crowd going and infairness to the people of Dromina they support their club in droves.
Kilshannig didn't have a full selection but then again when do they ever. I'd expect these 2 to still qualify from the group, but a good marker laid down by Dromina
was at the game sat evening ,hugely entaining ,hard phyical game and not much between them but goals win matches,dromina are very dogged but had best player on field in brian buckley at centre back ,killshannig will be disapointed with there performance and will need to improve ,thought dromina wanted to win more

was at the game sat evening ,hugely entaining ,hard phyical game and not much between them but goals win matches,dromina are very dogged but had best player on field in brian buckley at centre back ,killshannig will be disapointed with there performance and will need to improve ,thought dromina wanted to win more
Dromina were by far better team I felt. But that said if Kilshannig took out 5 of weaker players and put in the 5 or so to come back then it could be a different story.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼