• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like a cracker. Hard luck to Dohenys. Hoping Clon do the business against Newcestown and get in the final. In terms of hurlers Bal won’t be far off us in terms of skill but we have numerous intercounty level athletes who should be able to blow them away physically. The early exit from the football championship will do the Clon hurlers the world of good. I’m looking forward to them proving a few doubters wrong this year. Really good set up over them this year. Liam Sheedy was in Clon during the week doing a session with them. Long time since a west cork team won a junior county so it won’t be easy.
Cruel way to lose a championship semi final For Dohenys.

Could they be dark horse for the county?
I'll await my call till after tomorrow, still reckon it's dromtarriffes county to lose but Clon are flying in west cork, Tom clancy going well at CB and the Three Whites are a terror for any back line.

Darragh Hennessy made some outstanding saves in the penalties for Bal tonight and scored a Screamer. Dohenys had ten wides alone in the first half with the wind. They had a super 2nd half in ET tho. Awful way to go out.

Bal have a few tasty hurlers but the Clon lads are flying. Liam ODonovan is back playing, and guys have had 5/6 weeks now of solid hurling so they’re shaping up well. Dromtarrife are a quality team but I’d fancy Clon for the county if they can get over Bal.

Sounds like a cracker. Hard luck to Dohenys. Hoping Clon do the business against Newcestown and get in the final. In terms of hurlers Bal won’t be far off us in terms of skill but we have numerous intercounty level athletes who should be able to blow them away physically. The early exit from the football championship will do the Clon hurlers the world of good. I’m looking forward to them proving a few doubters wrong this year. Really good set up over them this year. Liam Sheedy was in Clon during the week doing a session with them. Long time since a west cork team won a junior county so it won’t be easy.
Newcestown looked very strong from what I've seen this year but they probably had the weakest group as opposition.
Clon have been blowing teams away in skills and strength.
Should be a very entertaining and physical game, looking forward to it.
Hoping for a Bal- Clon final

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Simple Kid
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼