• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Surprised at some of the results in this comp today. Thought Cullen would be well over Cobh for one. Sounds like a poor game. Not going to win many games with only 0-5 on the board.
Urhan do have good footballers but did fancy Kinsale to go through. I was also in receipt of whispers that there were injuries in the Kilmurry squad so thought the Ardfield men would take them.
I thought Michaels would be close to Buttevant and looks like that was very one-sided affair all through. All goes to show that in championship anything can happen. Weather was a factor today one would wager.

Still hard to call but Kilmurry or Buttevant should have a very big shout here now.

Seems the gap between divisions isn’t as big as may have been foreseen earlier on in the year. Most of these teams are even enough based on results today

Was at the Buttevant Michaels game yesterday. Buttevant very sloppy in some parts of the game. Tough conditions obviously. They should still be to strong for cobh. Anyone know venues yet

It is now looking like a Buttevant v Kilmurry final. But fair play to Cobh and Urhan on their big wins yesterday. They could still prove to be a banana skin yet. I'm disappointed in Cullen who put up massive scores in the Duhallow championship. But the one-sided nature of their games went against them in the end. The only competitive game they had all year before yesterday was their first round game back in July when they beat Castlemagner by a single point.

It is now looking like a Buttevant v Kilmurry final. But fair play to Cobh and Urhan on their big wins yesterday. They could still prove to be a banana skin yet. I'm disappointed in Cullen who put up massive scores in the Duhallow championship. But the one-sided nature of their games went against them in the end. The only competitive game they had all year before yesterday was their first round game back in July when they beat Castlemagner by a single point.
Nothing beats playing regular competitive games. Cullens last one was as you said months ago. Cobh had several in last couple of weeks. That imo makes the Urhan win even more impressive. Urhan seem to have their strongest team in a long while. They’ll give Kilmurry enough of it I think. Kinsale intermediate last year and didn’t disgrace themselves back then either. Easily disposed of county runners up ballinhassig last year too. Bobby Dwyer involved in Urhan aswell

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼