• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The next Knocknagree…. this crowd have thus far have only scraped out of North Cork haven’t even won a single county and are comparing them to knocknagree!!!!
Ah come on is this guy serious!!!

The only thing to me they have in common is a manger that’s fond of themselves!!!
Most deluded shower Ive ever read about, we'll really see how good they are in the county and in the Premier Junior grade next year...they seem to love themselves up there, pity they cant back up all the hype

They beat a crowd of hurlers who hadn’t time to train football due to hurling . Buttevant would be ranked 3 in north cork behind Charleville & kilworth when it comes to football ability.

It's disgraceful what has been said about Pat Spratt, he is one of the truest Gaels I have had the pleasure of dealing with, only wants the best for his teams and players, no more so than his own club Buttevant. I know that there is a lot of disquiet within the club after the comments for what should have been a hugely positive day for the, lets be honest, underachieving club. A lot of the older members of the club are not happy at all, eaten bread is soon forgotten.

Some of the comments on here make out that all is rosey but that will be the case when the younger bucks involved in the team are all so active here. They would be better off focusing on their football and the county stages rather than worrying about having digs at the people who got their club to this stage and not grinding their own axes with Pat because they weren't picked on a team in the past.

Michael's will have a serious rattle off them. Seem to have a good mix of youth with a few older experience lads who have played in those finals as you've said. They won that final against Dillons well the other day. Kicked 15 wides. I'd imagine the majority of that squad trains with the senior set up so should be well prepared. Fair play to them. Only second team left in the county. Themselves and the Barrs the only second teams in premier junior next year.

This has turned into a Buttevant forum, anyway let’s put them aside. Argideen if they get over there task this weekend will take serious beating. Especially in prem junior next year with the return of jack Lawton

This has turned into a Buttevant forum, anyway let’s put them aside. Argideen if they get over there task this weekend will take serious beating. Especially in prem junior next year with the return of jack Lawton
I wouldn’t go as far to say they’ll take serious beating. They’d do very well to win tomorrow, St James will be favourites. If they get out of west cork I can’t see them coming anywhere near a county tbh. Good young talent there to be fair but they’re completely unproven even at this level.

I wouldn’t go as far to say they’ll take serious beating. They’d do very well to win tomorrow, St James will be favourites. If they get out of west cork I can’t see them coming anywhere near a county tbh. Good young talent there to be fair but they’re completely unproven even at this level.
Half their team have played premier underage

Would Ardfield really be favourites? From outside looking in I would of thought rangers myself!

Half their team have played premier underage
And?? That was mostly at premier 2 and was in a combined team, anyway regardless of the level, underage football doesn’t come close to the intensity and physicality of adult football. The likes of Glanmire and Michaels would be swimming in senior county medals if it did.

Timoleague were a junior B team up to a couple of years ago. And St James beat them last year, there’s no way they’re going in as favourites. I’d gladly take a bet with anyone who’ll back them to win Sunday.

Not to say they can’t or won’t win, St James are very average tbh, but we’re a LONG way from Timoleague “taking serious beating in premier junior” as a previous poster said.

Would Ardfield really be favourites? From outside looking in I would of thought rangers myself!
Can’t see how they wouldn’t be. They beat them last year, and they won it out 2 years ago. Timoleague on the other hand have gotten past a 1/4 final this year for the first time in a while. Not much in it either way but I can’t see how Timoleague would be favourites.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼