• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seen on twitter earlier the winning point scored by Conor Hanlon, class point to win a north Cork in the dying seconds of the gameðŸ‘, congrats to Buttevant and i hope they have a right good crack off the county( after a few days celebrations of courseðŸ»ðŸ»).

Their manager was also comparing themselves to Knocknagree and Iveleary saying they should be playing the likes of them after winning a poor Avandhu championship and then takes a swipe off a former manager for not picking a goalkeeper. Is this man for real it's no wonder a club with so much county potential has been underachieving seems to be rotton. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fall out again after those comments and I wouldn't have a iota about this club.
It’s an odd one alrite to have a go at previous mgt when a key player , Michael O’ Neill is involved ... what was he thinking at a time when you would think he should be very satisfied with a significant win and the prize of premier junior football

Let’s be honest the Buttevant Manager has alot to say for himself and maybe would want to be careful of what he is saying.
They are going up at the moment only because if was never so easy to get up.

And to be fair if they aren’t competitive up in premier junior they must be very average.

As this new grade will be nothing to talk about in the first few years anyway.

Most will be of a similar middle of the road standard

I think what has been described above sums it up really, graciousness and humility aren't 2 traits you would associate with them. Bizarre behaviour by the manager, it does seem to go on a bit now, lots of these guys have serious chips on the shoulder and if you were to listen to them all the success is because of them. Fair play to buttevant the team that wins championship is always the best team in it that year. Would agree on Kilworth and Charleville, both capable of much more if time invested in football. Kilmurry have to be the strong favourites

From what I heard, Seamus Madigan the captain spoke incredibly well and very humble. Shouldn’t be painting the entire group based on opinions of the management.
From the outside, this group have been on the go since 2015 with the backbone of Sundays team part of Minor county winning team then. Looks like they may be only getting going but we will see.

From what I heard, Seamus Madigan the captain spoke incredibly well and very humble. Shouldn’t be painting the entire group based on opinions of the management.
From the outside, this group have been on the go since 2015 with the backbone of Sundays team part of Minor county winning team then. Looks like they may be only getting going but we will see.
TBF I didn't brush them all like that in my comments. I basically said the likes of what seemed to come out of the managers gob after the game could be one of the reasons why they haven't progressed earlier must be something wrong there.

And who knows he may of been getting Sh1t in the background for selecting certain players and with emotions running high it may of been a way of swiping back at the pressure wrong place wrong time imo.

Compare it to Podsie O Mahoney and Ballincollig are in a similar position to Buttivant although on a different spectrum, they have a lot of young players and haven't hit their potential. He put it straight back to Finny Mc stating that the media had been putting them down and no one gave them a chance in the media and the media knew everything etc. He straight away has created a seige mentality within the media. Ballincollig as a whole against the county of the county's media. The Buttivant manager probably started dividing his own dressing room by his.

I'd prefer them to be honest and say what the mean than humble pc bullshit they have to say so as not to upset anyone.
It’s all fine to be ‘honest ‘ and say what you mean when you’re trading blows with outside forces but when you’re being ‘honest ‘ to push an agenda against you’re own that’s not good

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼