• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's some beating Castlemartyr took. No points scored from play. 2 or 3 of those lads looked good for the Imokilly footballers earlier in the year when I saw them. Mike Kelly in particular

That's some beating Castlemartyr took. No points scored from play. 2 or 3 of those lads looked good for the Imokilly footballers earlier in the year when I saw them. Mike Kelly in particular
Some of them lads played two matches last weekend and would be more focused on the semi final against Castlelyons next week. Cobh could be dark horses in the county rounds, but I suppose it’s hard to judge with the standard of East Cork football being weaker than the other divisions.

Went out to see the Kinsale v Ballygarvan yesterday,rare visit for me to junior games, but just a few comments on the game1. No Scoreboard
2 clubs had to provide linesmens 3. Game was pretty poor and Kinsale will go no further unless Ballinhassig are badly hindered by their hurlers.4 Referee who did not know the rules ,gave a throw ball when a mark was called much to the amusement of the crowd and 5 Ballygarvan i would say were sick last night with the amount of chances they missed.

Went out to see the Kinsale v Ballygarvan yesterday,rare visit for me to junior games, but just a few comments on the game1. No Scoreboard
2 clubs had to provide linesmens 3. Game was pretty poor and Kinsale will go no further unless Ballinhassig are badly hindered by their hurlers.4 Referee who did not know the rules ,gave a throw ball when a mark was called much to the amusement of the crowd and 5 Ballygarvan i would say were sick last night with the amount of chances they missed.
Agree with most of that definitely.
Kinsale however would feel that they played poorly yesterday and were disappointed with a lot of their performance; Had no game for 6 weeks which might have been a factor .
Will be interesting to see how they come out in 2 weeks time.

Buttevants 5 year plan can restart now so
Buttevants 5 year plan can restart now so
The “5 year plan” is very short of evidence and background. Never was there ever such a notion in our small town, only a motivation to take our under-rated and disliked club to new heights, which we have managed to achieve against a senior hurling club. We are nothing but a hard working bunch who want the best for our town. We have been constantly slated on this forum, but that will never affect these boys. The eldest starter was 26, yesterday was only the beginning. May the begrudgers have a poor nights sleep tonight

The “5 year plan” is very short of evidence and background. Never was there ever such a notion in our small town, only a motivation to take our under-rated and disliked club to new heights, which we have managed to achieve against a senior hurling club. We are nothing but a hard working bunch who want the best for our town. We have been constantly slated on this forum, but that will never affect these boys. The eldest starter was 26, yesterday was only the beginning. May the begrudgers have a poor nights sleep tonight
Very poor from the Manager yesterday on the radio. Heard it coming back from the game. Personal digs could have been left alone after Bvant won

Donal
Very poor from the Manager yesterday on the radio. Heard it coming back from the game. Personal digs could have been left alone after Bvant won
High horse seems to be an appropriate tag name for yourself. There is no bitterness or resentment in our club. You seem like the kind of fella who contributes contrary opinions to stir the pot here but offers very little to your own club’s development.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cork City Organ Group

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼