• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Large sentiment of disgruntlement about West Cork I hear, rumoured player after cutting his honeymoon short to be around this weekend to play in qfinal, this needs to nailed and put to bed fast, for the 3rd time!
I am new to the forum and in no way affiliated to any club in West Cork, but from reading your posts about this said “situation”, for a fella who claims to have no affiliation to either Tadhg Maccarthaigh or Argideen(cough), you seem to be very invested in the whole situation?

I am new to the forum and in no way affiliated to any club in West Cork, but from reading your posts about this said “situation”, for a fella who claims to have no affiliation to either Tadhg Maccarthaigh or Argideen(cough), you seem to be very invested in the whole situation?
Nah, I've just got a nose for bullshit.

Keep trying, only 6 more clubs to go 😉

Last edited:
Muskerry JAFC semi-finals fixed for this weekend, should be two right good games, Kilmurry v Inniscarra final ???

Friday, September 2nd
Canovee v Kilmurry
Macroom 7.30pm.

Saturday, September 3rd
Aghinagh v Inniscarra
Ballincollig, 6.30pm

Last edited:
Muskerry JAFC semi-finals fixed for this weekend, should be two right good games, Kilmurry v Inniscarra final ???

Friday, September 2nd
Canovee v Kilmurry
Macroom 7.30pm.

Saturday, September 3rd
Aghinagh v Inniscarra
Ballincollig, 6.30pm
Hard to call.

I would go Canovee - Inniscarra

Canovee will take Kilmurry I think, both strong but Canovee have more firepower I think. Only thing is Canovee have a lot of dual players whereas Kilmurry have little to none.

This is even harder to call, Aghinagh haven’t got going yet but a good team and the sort of side Inniscarra would struggle against. This really swings on the performance of Sean O Donoghue for Inniscarra, if he has a huge game then Inniscarra will win.

In Avondhu, Kilworth and Killavullen down to play Tuesday night with the winner to meet Charleville at the weekend in semi final. Kilworth now out of the hurling so focus might turn to the big ball. Will be an interesting evening game

Buttevant and Fermoy at the weekend in the other semi final. Buttevant should be too strong, have Ryan Fowley sweetened up again, I think there may have been a falling out over the summer. Big asset to have back if he has an interest in it.

In Avondhu, Kilworth and Killavullen down to play Tuesday night with the winner to meet Charleville at the weekend in semi final. Kilworth now out of the hurling so focus might turn to the big ball. Will be an interesting evening game

Buttevant and Fermoy at the weekend in the other semi final. Buttevant should be too strong, have Ryan Fowley sweetened up again, I think there may have been a falling out over the summer. Big asset to have back if he has an interest in it.
What are you talking about he was in America for the summer there was no falling out

What are you talking about he was in America for the summer there was no falling out
I’m aware of this, but don’t think there was much communication between both parties before he left. Great footballer, if he stays fit.
Maybe keep your matters in Tipp, could probably write what you know about the matters of Buttevant Gaa on a postage stamp.

In my opinion I’d have to fancy inniscarra to go all the way with new import Timmie Knees Murphy leading from Midfield. Huge addition.Although the Mary’s boys in west cork could have a big say. I hope the Carbery run doesn’t get in the way

I’m aware of this, but don’t think there was much communication between both parties before he left. Great footballer, if he stays fit.
Maybe keep your matters in Tipp, could probably write what you know about the matters of Buttevant Gaa on a postage stamp.
I’m a north Cork man the last 23 years of my life so I think I’m well within my rights to speak on a division/team I know so well. You’ve only come on to try and start nasty rumours about a young man who went away for a couple of weeks to enjoy himself and experience the world. Now he is back and firing for buttevant and shutting the likes of yourself up.

Hard to call.

I would go Canovee - Inniscarra

Canovee will take Kilmurry I think, both strong but Canovee have more firepower I think. Only thing is Canovee have a lot of dual players whereas Kilmurry have little to none.
Kilmurry have Joe Ryan back I heard to add to their fire power. Kilmurry beat Canovee the last time they met, I think they'll have too much again

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼