• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In imokilly tonight Defending champions Bride rovers through after beating Killeagh along with Cloyne youghal and carrig na bhfear who beat lisgoold tonight. other group played over weekend. 2 from castlemartyr, cobh and Carrigtwohill to go through.

They were already out but that’s still mad, poor stuff, I’m assuming there’s relegation to Junior B given the new formats around the place this season? With Fr. O’Neill’s in the county final of the Junior B you’d imagine they’d be a better shout ahead of Midleton next year anyway.

They were already out but that’s still mad, poor stuff, I’m assuming there’s relegation to Junior B given the new formats around the place this season? With Fr. O’Neill’s in the county final of the Junior B you’d imagine they’d be a better shout ahead of Midleton next year anyway.
There is yes, winner of east cork junior b will go up A. Not sure how they’ll work relegation from A though, Midleton might just get automatically sent down for not fielding.

Results from Avondhu so far:

Kilshannig 1-7 Clyda Rovers 0-9
Fermoy 4-9 Clyda Rovers 1-11
Mallow 1-13 Fermoy 0-16
Kilshannig 0-14 Mallow 0-13
Clyda Rovers 2-20 Mallow 3-16

Buttevant 1-14 Killavullen 1-6
Ballyhooly 3-13 Ballyclough 1-8
Killavullen 2-10 Ballyhooly 1-11

Charleville 0-15 LC Gaels 0-5
Charleville 5-11 Kilworth 0-8

Result from Duhallow:

Cullen 0-16 Castlemagner 1-12.

Result from Doneraile.
Kilworth 6-12
Liscarroll Churchtown Gaels 3-8.
Game was closer than the scoreline suggested, a meltdown from LC on their kickouts in the 3rd quarter gifted Kilworth about 2-3 as well as the Gaels keeper spilling a long ball into the net. Gaels were playing without their first choice keeper and as far as I'm aware the keeper tonight hadn't played in a few years.
Kilworth advance to the knockout stages, Former Cork U21 hurler Eoin Carey very influential tonight. Colin O'Brien kicked 2-3 from midfield for the Gaels. Hadn't seen much of him in football, was very impressed.
Avondhu is looking like a 2 horse race with Charleville and Buttevant but I wouldn't rule Kilworth out just yet.

Result from Doneraile.
Kilworth 6-12
Liscarroll Churchtown Gaels 3-8.
Game was closer than the scoreline suggested, a meltdown from LC on their kickouts in the 3rd quarter gifted Kilworth about 2-3 as well as the Gaels keeper spilling a long ball into the net. Gaels were playing without their first choice keeper and as far as I'm aware the keeper tonight hadn't played in a few years.
Kilworth advance to the knockout stages, Former Cork U21 hurler Eoin Carey very influential tonight. Colin O'Brien kicked 2-3 from midfield for the Gaels. Hadn't seen much of him in football, was very impressed.
Avondhu is looking like a 2 horse race with Charleville and Buttevant but I wouldn't rule Kilworth out just yet.
LC Gaels are an up and coming team. I thought they did reasonably well bar the first 5 minutes of each half. Young and fit and no fear. They might go well in the hurling too. Colin O' Brien was outstanding tonight.

From what I've seen, Charleville are by far the standout team for me in this competition. Buttevant going well too but not sure if they have the physicality to match Charleville. I wouldn't rule out Kilworth. Very little football done so far but will have a say yet in this championship.

In Duhallow, it looked like it was going to be a cake walk for Cullen in this championship but it looks like Castlemagner won't be too far away either. Not sure how strong Kiskeam and Knocknagree's 2nd teams will be.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼