• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
12 teams that are in imokilly championship this year. Draw is next week. 3 groups of 4.

Attachments

• F3D7A5C6-D47D-4601-BE23-969E9F1B4C77.jpeg
    F3D7A5C6-D47D-4601-BE23-969E9F1B4C77.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 29
Draw made for the Avondhu football last night.
Group 1
Mallow
Clyda Rovers
Kilshannig
Fermoy
Group 2
Killavullen
Buttevant
Ballyhooly
Ballyclough
Group 3
Lc Gaels
Charleville
Kilworth
Group 2 looks to be a tasty one. Buttevant and Ballyhooly played out the game of the championship in the semi final last year and only for a last minute penalty save Buttevant were out. Killavullen could throw a banana skin into it and won't be an easy team to beat. Ballyclough seem to be going backwards every year, once they were the team to avoid in the draw, now clubs would hope to face them. Hoping for an improvement from them this year.
Group 1 is made up of second teams so it's hard to know what way that'll go.
Group 3 will see in my opinion the two best teams in North Cork collide, Kilworth and Charleville drew 9 points a piece in a defensive affair in the group stages last year before Kilworth blew them away in the knockout stages. You never know with Charleville though, depending on who they have they'll be my pick for the championship. The Gaels will just be hoping to keep the scoreline respectable in both games. With the added incentive of playing in next year's Premier junior championship this North Cork is the equivalent of a county title next year. Charleville are my pick. Anyone outside of Kilworth, Ballyhooly and Buttevant and I'll be shocked.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼