@ballincollig

@Grenaghgaa

@DonoughmoreGaa

Grp 4
@AghinaghGAA

@BealAthaGAA

That's taken from the Muskerry GAA Twitter

I presume there's an additional team in group 4 though
Fair groups all round, nearly every team would fancy themselves to get out of their respective group into a quarter final. You'd have to fancy Canovee & Kilmurry to be the pace setters but any team can build momentum with a few wins and come in as dark horses. Fairplay to Muskerry board for constructing hopefully they can run a smooth competition

Jesus Kilmeen down Junior B?

They would nearly rattle most other divisions.
It says there was a points based system ran for the last 3yrs in Carberry with a view to culling the number of teams in Junior A and they finished in the bottom 5 out of 21...how does that equate to rattling 'most other Divisions'?

Last edited:
Carbery, Muskerry and Avondhu all going with the group draws. I assume Imokilly & Duhallow are as well similar to last year. Any word from Seandun & Carrigdhoun? With most divisions going with the group format, I wonder will the fixtures align with the Senior & Intermediate group schedules

It says there was a points based system ran for the last 3yrs in Carberry with a view to culling the number of teams in Junior A and they finished in the bottom 5 out of 21...how does that equate to rattling 'most other Divisions'?
Rattling most other divisions is a step too far. But the general consensus in carbery was that Kilmeen were dark horses in carbery football in previous years. I think that’s why the surprise to relegate them when there’s arguably weaker teams still in junior a.

Ya I seen them play a few times and thought they were impressive. Would definitely be beating Muintir Bhaire or Randal's with ease. Shoe in for the County Junior B next year anyway.

Any new high profile manages around the county ?

I heard James Masters is with Kilmichael this year. Have a good squad on paper but have been shocking the last 2 or 3 years was surprised they didn't opt to go down B.

Heard that Kissane is with Canovee

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼