JT's Sweet Deal thread

Wow, this deal got even better.

Just noticed there's a DVD containing a documentary on the Hacienda in the inside sleeve, lmao.

erbun.jpg

I've read this book and didn't get a DVD with mine....I feel ripped off!

If he's unemployed, how can he afford to own and run a mobile phone?
Is it supplied and financed by the dole to let him know when a suitable job becomes available?
Where does he get the time to wander around places like Dealz Midleton taking photos of books? Was he job hunting?

If he's unemployed, how can he afford to own and run a mobile phone?
Is it supplied and financed by the dole to let him know when a suitable job becomes available?
Where does he get the time to wander around places like Dealz Midleton taking photos of books? Was he job hunting?

The man is off the gatt and he's going out of his way to put us wide to some sweet deals.

Fuck you and your questions.

G'wan jt boy!

P.S Where's the best place to buy a 3DS?

The man is off the gatt and he's going out of his way to put us wide to some sweet deals.

Fuck you and your questions.

G'wan jt boy!

P.S Where's the best place to buy a 3DS?

Well said.

Everyone loves a sweet deal.

Jt is doing a public service here so as far as I'm concerned he is earning his dole money with this thread.

G'wan jt boy!

Stop encouraging him to stay unemployed. His poor mother probably desperately wants him out of the house.

The guy needs a life, a girlfriend, a job. Instead all he's interested in is the Adventures of Shuggy on the Playstation.

Imagine if this was your own life, Patty. You wouldn't be laughing then.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼