Joe Rogan

Yeah, watch the prick if you.like.

The problem in the public discourse is when these idiots start believing their opinions carry the same weight as Proffesors Phds in these subjects.

People also.have a right to point out that Rogan is an asshole for doing this.
Sorry ,new to forum. I'm interested in this debate because tbh I like Joe, he gives 2 sides to the story and should that not be the way things should be.
Joe spoke out against anti vaxxers as well (see clip) with Doctor osterholm who is as pro vax as they come. I think hos opinion changed with time with regard to the necessity of vaccination for healthy young individuals, which has been proved correct. People who have taken this vaccine have had covid now 2,3,even 4 times ,it has done nothing to effect spread which was the reason why the young were taking it . I got covid before my vaccine and would not have known it only I was a close contact. Also were not the doctors Rogan had on the show who spoke out against vaccination of the healthy highly qualified?
It seems today all debate against a certain political stance is being shut down which is very worrying as to the direction the Western world is now going.

Sorry ,new to forum. I'm interested in this debate because tbh I like Joe, he gives 2 sides to the story and should that not be the way things should be.
Joe spoke out against anti vaxxers as well (see clip) with Doctor osterholm who is as pro vax as they come. I think hos opinion changed with time with regard to the necessity of vaccination for healthy young individuals, which has been proved correct. People who have taken this vaccine have had covid now 2,3,even 4 times ,it has done nothing to effect spread which was the reason why the young were taking it . I got covid before my vaccine and would not have known it only I was a close contact. Also were not the doctors Rogan had on the show who spoke out against vaccination of the healthy highly qualified?
It seems today all debate against a certain political stance is being shut down which is very worrying as to the direction the Western world is now going.

Misinformation, misunderstanding of basic facts, and horseshit. The US had a far higher Covid mortality rate than almost every other developed country because of vaccination resistance. I enjoy to listen to joe once in a while especially when he is talking with an interesting guest on left field subjects like speculative history, UFO sightings, or general conspiracy stuff. It’s entertaining. When he weighs in on public health or policy, he is doing a disservice and should be ignored. He is poorly educated and uninformed and it shows.

Misinformation, misunderstanding of basic facts, and horseshit. The US had a far higher Covid mortality rate than almost every other developed country because of vaccination resistance. I enjoy to listen to joe once in a while especially when he is talking with an interesting guest on left field subjects like speculative history, UFO sightings, or general conspiracy stuff. It’s entertaining. When he weighs in on public health or policy, he is doing a disservice and should be ignored. He is poorly educated and uninformed and it shows.
But he is just the host, he had highly qualified doctors on from both sides and just let them give their opinions, I cannot see anything wrong with that.

give-me-a-break-right.gif

But he is just the host, he had highly qualified doctors on from both sides and just let them give their opinions, I cannot see anything wrong with that.

When you frame it as both sides it seems as if the medical community is split on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines, it is not. There is not one major medical organization across the entire planet that believes that vaccines are unsafe or ineffective.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼