Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

It's more like they keep hitting icebergs, Brexit only being the biggest of them...

This isn't a criticism Frank and I agree on your take on the Tories but I think you're suffering from being in the middle of Brit media coverage.

Brexit is of course the definitive reason for Britain's economy going into a catastrophic tailspin. Ably abetted by the brief tenure of the lamentable Truss.

Starmer isnt a fool , neither is Sunak, they both realise a more favourable trade relationship with Europe has to be found than the bare bones mess Johnson inflicted on the country.

It's more like they keep hitting icebergs, Brexit only being the biggest of them...
Low productivity
Years and tears of austerity
Public services run down
No vision that does not look backwards
Rentier class
Laundromat for dodgy cash
Low FDI investment
Empire delusion
Class system
No political talent.
Poor education system
Blame foreigners and the constant "othering" of people.
No one can tell the truth.
Tax dodging foreign owned media in charge.
Crackpots everywhere.

1679133279682.png

Low productivity
Years and tears of austerity
Public services run down
No vision that does not look backwards
Rentier class
Laundromat for dodgy cash
Low FDI investment
Empire delusion
Class system
No political talent.
Poor education system
Blame foreigners and the constant "othering" of people.
No one can tell the truth.
Tax dodging foreign owned media in charge.
Crackpots everywhere.

View attachment 19796
Exactly.
This isn't a criticism Frank and I agree on your take on the Tories but I think you're suffering from being in the middle of Brit media coverage.

Brexit is of course the definitive reason for Britain's economy going into a catastrophic tailspin. Ably abetted by the brief tenure of the lamentable Truss.

Starmer isnt a fool , neither is Sunak, they both realise a more favourable trade relationship with Europe has to be found than the bare bones mess Johnson inflicted on the country.
As I said, it's the biggest iceberg.

The biggest reason things are going badly is the Tories have been in power for 13 years. Brexit is their biggest fuck up, but they've fucked up a lot more otherwise. The Truss clusterfuck had little to do with Brexit and everything to do with the Tories putting someone that shouldn't be in charge of a sandwich, in charge of the country.

Frustratingly, it's fully aided and abetted by large swathes of the population.

I wonder are these furry lads attracted by the sewage on the beaches ?

'Living in terror': inside the seaside town overrun by 'super rats' as big as cats

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼