Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Starmer is so afraid of repeating the Brexit mistake of the last election that he is now more glued to making Brexit work than Rishi is.

Second question on QT last night - is the RMT going to ruin another Christmas?

Bruce doesn't even pretend anymore.
Her questions are all loaded.

Her panellist's are largely recruited from right-wing think tanks.

Starmer is so afraid of repeating the Brexit mistake of the last election that he is now more glued to making Brexit work than Rishi is.

Second question on QT last night - is the RMT going to ruin another Christmas?

Bruce doesn't even pretend anymore.

He is no fool.

He will keep the electorate onside then push his own agenda once in office.

Lets go full North Korea is the latest plan.

Tory M.P. Peter Bone wants to have a celebratory debate in the Commons about what a great success Brexit has been for Britain.

The leader of the Commons Penny Mordaunt agrees with him.

It will be a very short debate.

He is no fool.

He will keep the electorate onside then push his own agenda once in office.
Yeah, he doesn't need to do much work to get the vote of people who voted Remain. "I'm not a Tory" should do for that.

It's the voter in the middle ground, who wouldn't vote for Corbyn, voted for Brexit and who probably voted Labour 15 years ago is who he's after. I don't much like the messaging around Brexit from Starmer, but I have every confidence he's far more likely to actually deal honestly with the EU and attempt to sort out the shitshow, rather than flinging more faeces around the room as the Tories are doing it...

Lets go full North Korea is the latest plan.

Tory M.P. Peter Bone wants to have a celebratory debate in the Commons about what a great success Brexit has been for Britain.

The leader of the Commons Penny Mordaunt agrees with him.

It will be a very short debate.
Bone is a nut job.
His trademark is when he stands up to speak he mar dhea quotes his wife Mrs Bone and what her opinion is. The hardline brexiteers are delusional.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

4th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼