Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

40% of the tory voters are white and over 65 and im surprised someone has not commented on the fact that there could be a racist element within that section of voter that would never support a coloured candidate. Irishi imho is by far the best of a very bad lot but i hope Truss wins as she will destroy the tory party .
I don't know about the racism side to be honest, that feels like projecting.
Certainly I could see it being a problem if he was a muslim, but I don't buy that it's been much of a factor.

I don't know about the racism side to be honest, that feels like projecting.
Certainly I could see it being a problem if he was a muslim, but I don't buy that it's been much of a factor.
His only vice seems to be a can of Fanta and a Twix at weekends and his wife's multi-millionaires family dodging tax via offshore tax avoidance entities.

This is just the Great British Bake Off with 2 complete useless twats and no cake ever again.
1660734723789.png

Last edited:
His only vice seems to be a can of Fanta and a Twix at weekends and his wife's multi-millionaires family dodging tax via offshore tax avoidance entities.

This is just the Great British Bake Off with 2 complete useless twats and no cake ever again.
View attachment 14172
I would hope that any Irish citizen would be seeking to drive a wedge between Ireland and Britain until the British government stops defending those who wish to be British by giving them a veto.

Wish to be British? They are British you gobshite.
They are. You're right. And will continue to be so in any eventuality.
However, Drucker is right, WM is defending those who are British and trying to retrofit a veto to the GFA.
Their legacy bill, rights bill and obviously protocol bill drives a cart and horses through the GFA at the behest of the ERG, DUP and UVF.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sing It Back

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼