Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Grim news yesterday, feel really sorry for those on the financial edge already, any government support won’t touch the sides now. Meanwhile, the Prime Minister and Chancellor are on holidays, send us a postcard lads
Rishi Sunak in a private hustings video promised to re-distribute funding from deprived areas to wealthy Tory areas which is the complete opposite to their "Levelling up" policy.

He is the anti-Robin Hood and the U.K. is focked.

Rishi Sunak in a private hustings video promised to re-distribute funding from deprived areas to wealthy Tory areas which is the complete opposite to their "Levelling up" policy.

He is the anti-Robin Hood and the U.K. is focked.
And Truss wanted to decrease civil serveant salaries in less well off areas!

We have a €5 bn excess here, over there they are heading straight into a recession.

I did not think it would happen as fast as that after their Brexit.

Where is Conan ?

Stagflation: a simple guide to what it is and how it could wipe out your savings

Sent via @updayUK

I'm not going to insult your in laws HBB, but don't you think that before you vote you should do a little bit of reflection and a bit of introspection?

The Tory Party have always and always will be about the betterment of a small section of the population and if it comes at the expense of the vast majority, so be it. From Thatcher to Truss/Sunak (my lifetime) it's always been exactly the same.

They're putting lipstick on their new pig now, but they really are all the same. Tax cuts and the abolishment of the welfare state, privatising the NHS and social care is what they're all about. Pull yourself up by your bootstrap and if you can't, tough shit.

They're the republican party without the religious nutters.

Tory bastards.

We have a €5 bn excess here, over there they are heading straight into a recession.

I did not think it would happen as fast as that after their Brexit.

Where is Conan ?

Stagflation: a simple guide to what it is and how it could wipe out your savings

Sent via @updayUK
Ireland is having a great Brexit. Brits took back control and did not impose any import controls from the EU putting their own industry at a huge competitive disadvantage to us and the EU. It appears that they are hell bent on comitting industrial Hari kari but Boris did say fuck industry and boy are they fucking it :)

I know people over there that Tory.

It goes directly against their own interest.

They’re thinking that someday they might be on the other side, and all these policies will benefit their future selves.

Pure fucking fairytale stuff

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼