Suella Braverman

Jeremy Hunt

Penny Mordaunt

Rishi Sunak

Liz Truss

Tom Tugendhat

Nadhim Zahawi
Jesus that is not a good list.

Kemi is to the right of Braverman, Braverman is to the right of Truss, Truss is to the right of Mordaunt and after that you have varying degrees of Brexiteer leaning towards One Nation Tory. Probably after Mordaunt, Tugendhat, Zahawi, Hunt and then Sunak in that order.

It is ERG v trad Tory. I am not tracking it this afternoon - when is the first vote?

Can you be PM and not the leader of the ruling party?
Yes - and he is the leader of the ruling party - that is the mess.
By convention he should have resigned both and stayed on in caretaker til after leadership.
It is the fact he is still PM is what is giving him the clout to block the motion.
Because he did not resign both, and possibly has resigned neither unless he did to Graham Brady on Tory leadership - he is still in both positions.

Yes - and he is the leader of the ruling party - that is the mess.
By convention he should have resigned both and stayed on in caretaker til after leadership.
It is the fact he is still PM is what is giving him the clout to block the motion.
Because he did not resign both, and possibly has resigned neither unless he did to Graham Brady on Tory leadership - he is still in both positions.
They are going on holidays on the 22nd till the 4th of Sept.
I have to say this is a masterstoke from Boris to keep the Tories in power and avoid an election.. Starmer should have acted weeks ago on NC motion

They are going on holidays on the 22nd till the 4th of Sept.
I have to say this is a masterstoke from Boris to keep the Tories in power and avoid an election.. Starmer should have acted weeks ago on NC motion
Against a 78 seat majority?

Not a hope of even getting a vote.

Boris stays until Sept and the poisoned chalice gets handed over to a new sap as the cost of living crisis etc peaks and serious instability where they will be constantly undermined by the losing candidates and the ERG headbanger wing of the party and Boris.

The Tories are focked.

Against a 78 seat majority?
Did you not hear the news, he tried to table a motion today, yes and you guessed it, it also was against a 78 seat majority. I get you have tied yourself to the Starmer mast and won't change from that but he is a very poor opposition leader. Shur he talks a good game but hasn't the stones for the job.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼