Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

I think I watched 5 or 6 videos of him today. I would not want to be on the opposite side of the negotiation table from him
Those interviews are a good example of the absolute state of current affairs broadcasting in the UK post 2016 and how so many of them have bought into this culture war crap.

They were funny all the same. The Piers Morgan one is straight out of the Alan Partridge play book. He is genuinely that much of an idiot he thinks it was a gotcha moment.

Those interviews are a good example of the absolute state of current affairs broadcasting in the UK post 2016 and how so many of them have bought into this culture war crap.

They were funny all the same. The Piers Morgan one is straight out of the Alan Partridge play book. He is genuinely that much of an idiot he thinks it was a gotcha moment.
I didn't see that one, but watched it now. Fucking hell, it's like a parent talking to a child.

"You've chosen to spend 2 or 3 minutes of this interview talking about an irrelevance"

You're damned fucking right, Mick

The more I see of this punter, the more I think Labour should just get him onboard as soon as they can...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼