Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Actually, correction to that, I see the Fed raised rates by 0.75% yesterday.

The ECB's position is interesting in the light of what the Fed and BoE are doing. Personally, I think the ECB are making a mistake.
ECB rate rise of 0.25% pencilled in for both July and September afaik.

1655391185747.png

No rules for us because we are BRITISH! Hurrah!

The Tories got their Brexit and expected Trump to remain in power and ride roughshod over the established international order and carpet bag all the £££ like Trump grifts his supporters for big $$$ but on a much larger scale.

Ireland would have been screwed only for E.U. & U.S. support as former Trump alickadoo is in the Daily Telegraph moaning about U.S. support for Ireland and the G.F.A.

1655397097719.png

Last edited:
The Tories got their Brexit and expected Trump to remain in power and ride roughshod over the established international order and carpet bag all the £££ like Trump grifts his supporters for big $$$ but on a much larger scale.

Ireland would have been screwed only for E.U. & U.S. support as former Trump alickadoo is in the Daily Telegraph moaning about U.S. support for Ireland and the G.F.A.

View attachment 12839
there should be a blue dot where my house is

i voted for brexit as i knew it'd bring the lol's

PIGS growth:
Portugal - 5.8%
Italy - 2.4%
Greece - 3.5%
Spain - 4.0%

Not really a good excuse against raising rates IMO.

Of course, inflation will help erode their debt but historically, inflation hasn't been a great thing for the general populace.
Not the growth that is the concern; it's payment of debt. Italy is pretty much fucked by any measure: ECB needs new tools to deal with it.

1003x-1.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Alan Fitzpatrick

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼