Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

No, but it's utterly toxic and providing fantastic material for the next general election.

I mean, you don't need to do much work on it, just these pictures of him boozing it up and emotional content, adding something like:
  • Who did you miss in Christmas 2020?
  • 30,000 people died from Covid from Nov 20 to Jan 21
  • They partied while people died
I think my wife lost her job because of Covid the week after this due to their incompetence with the furlough scheme. Bringing that shit back, alongside a visual reminder of what Boris was actually doing at the time. This new pic is incredibly damning, I do think it's different.

Additionally, the corruption with the Met and the Sue Grey report is, IMO, anther level of blatant corruption. It might be going beyond what we've seen previously.

I don't think it'll get him fired by the Tory party, but I do think it'll be incredibly damaging in the election and it's getting worse. In a way, if the Sue Grey report had been published before Ukraine happened, it would all be ancient history. But now, PartyGate is back and worse than ever.

This is starting to more closely resemble Watergate itself. Watergate was a scandal but one Nixon probably could have recovered from.

But it dragged on and was covered up. The cover up was the bigger problem. It took over 2 years from the break in and arrests to Nixon's resignation.
I hope you're right. I really do, but the cynic/realist in me has doubts.

I hope you're right. I really do, but the cynic/realist in me has doubts.
Even if it doesn't convert people from Tories to <other party>, it'll stop them coming out to support the party and drive non-Tory voters to the polls to get rid of this pit of vipers.
As I said on here, I recently voted for Labour for the first time, purely to reduce the chances of a Tory winning. Lot of folk in the same boat.

Doesn't matter. Sorry Frank, but it just doesn't. I mean, it does, it matters hugely, but it won't get rid of him, or make the Tories any less corrupt.

These photos wont change anyone's mind on whether he should or shouldn't go or be removed.

If people thought before they appeared that he was a liability and should be taken out they still think that.
If people thought "what's a little Covid lawbreaking between friends" they still think that.

Only the ultra politico nerds are getting excited by the lying to parliament bit.

Separation of powers, the rule of law, accountable democracy doesn't really suit a lot of them. A dose of fascism is what they might need.

I couldn't give a flying fawk about what those cunts get up to in their own country. However they are now threatening to break international law and impose something on people in the north of Ireland that only a small minority in their gerrymandered little statelet are in favour of.

Maybe it's time that Boris was reminded that actions have consequences.........

Even if it doesn't convert people from Tories to <other party>, it'll stop them coming out to support the party and drive non-Tory voters to the polls to get rid of this pit of vipers.
As I said on here, I recently voted for Labour for the first time, purely to reduce the chances of a Tory winning. Lot of folk in the same boat.
For the first time? Who were you before HBB?

My guess is LibDems.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼