Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

That report won't be published til June apparently.
Question Time last night, the number who thought it was a thing of nothing.
He's going to brazen it out.

That Scottish MP is dead right about the fascism. That's where they're going. Britain's biggest problem isn't Johnson, or the Tories or even Rees-Mogg. It's that reptile, Murdoch.

That Scottish MP is dead right about the fascism. That's where they're going. Britain's biggest problem isn't Johnson, or the Tories or even Rees-Mogg. It's that reptile, Murdoch.
It has been a right-wing cult funded by Russian (& others) money for a long time now.

Murdoch is just poison.

They're trying to unpick the GFA now on cross community consent and legacy issues.
Dorries went into a select committee yesterday and said 96% of responses to her public consultation were in favour of privatising C4 when in actual fact it was 96% against.
Patel sending newly arrived Ukrainians to Rwanda.

It is literally V for Vendetta in real life.

They're trying to unpick the GFA now on cross community consent and legacy issues.
Dorries went into a select committee yesterday and said 96% of responses to her public consultation were in favour of privatising C4 when in actual fact it was 96% against.

That was another car crash interview from Dorries.

I love the way the top Tories get Saj David, Patel and Sunak etc to go out and do all the dirty work.

The GFA cannot be touched and Boris knows that as Nanci Pelosi slapped them down today.

Every time I see Dorries or read about her I think what an incredibly unintelligent erson.

But the I realize she is, and continues to be a powerful minister.
In any functioning democracy she would be turfed out of her position ages ago, lead by a press playing their part in holding the government up to scrutiny.

Conclusion: the UK no longer has a properly functioning democracy, with a corrupt government aided and abetted by the majority of the press. Murdoch is a pox on the body politic.

If only we weren't entwined with them due to the North we could just snigger at their deluded whining about empire, brexit, sunlit uplands et al, and watch their ongoing slide into global non-entityhood.

Every time I see Dorries or read about her I think what an incredibly unintelligent erson.

But the I realize she is, and continues to be a powerful minister.
In any functioning democracy she would be turfed out of her position ages ago, lead by a press playing their part in holding the government up to scrutiny.

Conclusion: the UK no longer has a properly functioning democracy, with a corrupt government aided and abetted by the majority of the press. Murdoch is a pox on the body politic.

If only we weren't entwined with them due to the North we could just snigger at their deluded whining about empire, brexit, sunlit uplands et al, and watch their ongoing slide into global non-entityhood.
That is what the rest of Europe does.

British politics is broken and corrupted inside and out and all spiked by a right-wing media cabal.

They cannot even admit as to how focked that they are and they will get get wrapped up in the Queens platinum jubilee flag fest to get them to the autumn.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼