Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Yes, Dan it is only all about misdirected outrage about an innocent joke and a giggle at an illegal detention camp for refugees.

I cannot help you to grasp the context while at the same time you are pretending not to understand.

Yeah, thats all terribly interesting. Said no one, ever :rolleyes:

You sound like a crazy person lambasting a woman for laughing at something.

Well done.

Yeah, thats all terribly interesting. Said no one, ever :rolleyes:

You sound like a crazy person lambasting a woman for laughing at something.
You know nothing whatsoever about the Home Secretary Suella Braverman and her illegal migration policies, human rights issues and proposed international law breaking with regard to asylum seekers and I am just going to have to respect that fact.

You know nothing whatsoever about the Home Secretary Suella Braverman and her illegal migration policies, human rights issues and proposed international law breaking with regard to asylum seekers and I am just going to have to respect that fact.

Context be damned. You don't know what made her laugh.

Only a nutter would be attacking someone for laughing.

Pitiful stuff.

Listen m8, attack her policies by all means but getting stuck in her for sharing a random laugh?
Dan is S L O W L Y getting there.................................still a little way to go......................you can do it Dan and we are all rooting for you.........................................

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼