Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Oh, it gets better:

The Telegraph understands that the newly created group of pro-Truss loyalists, the Conservative Growth Group, intend to publish policy papers in the near future to force the Treasury’s hand.

Shouldve just called it the Anti Anti Growth Coalition

Another day which brings another strike. So current strikes are:

NHS
Royal Mail
Schools
Universities
Trains
Civil Servants

Firefighters are next. Tbf, Brexit is what's keeping England in particular from falling apart

Nothing says strong leadership like being petrified of your predecessor who was bought down by a head of lettuce

That's certainly more diplomatic a response than "it's nice that moron has a hobby now that she's done fucking up the economy, but I have no intention of paying a blind bit of notice to whatever self promoting nonsense she's vomiting up nowadays"

That's certainly more diplomatic a response than "it's nice that moron has a hobby now that she's done fucking up the economy, but I have no intention of paying a blind bit of notice to whatever self promoting nonsense she's vomiting up nowadays"
Proper response would be "if I was an actual leader and was confident in my majority I would remove the whip from you and cut you off from the party apparatus".

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼