Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Anyone stupid enough to believe its contents deserves everything they get.
Exactly. For hundreds of years, whatever crowd has described itself as government of England or the UK, has lied, obfuscated, double-crossed, broken treaties and it's word. The Scots themselves were on the receiving end of much of that. How anyone could, as the weaker partner, expect Westminster to keep its word, is utterly beyond me.

Grim stuff, Frank. Good luck with it.
It's not people like me I'd be worried about, but thanks. If anything, high inflation is good for me in the long run (as it will be for most folks with a mortgage and an employer who will at least come close to matching inflation).

Levels of extreme poverty are going to shoot up in the UK if this inflation persists and growth continues to stagnate.

It's not people like me I'd be worried about, but thanks. If anything, high inflation is good for me in the long run (as it will be for most folks with a mortgage and an employer who will at least come close to matching inflation).

Levels of extreme poverty are going to shoot up in the UK if this inflation persists and growth continues to stagnate.
Yeah. Same. We are in the process of fixing our mortgage for a few years. The way I see it, we'll be able to knock a good few years off it once we come out of that.

Yeah. Same. We are in the process of fixing our mortgage for a few years. The way I see it, we'll be able to knock a good few years off it once we come out of that.
I'd be looking to move once my current 5 year term comes to an end, especially if there's a housing price crash.

If my salary doesn't crash, we'll be significantly better off relative to the cost of a bigger house, to get what we'd like right now, it's an extra £300-400k of mortgage.
In 5 years time, hopefully that's halved (and of course, the relative cost of mortgage has decreased significantly if pay even comes close to matching inflation).

If you're on a minimum wage or the dole, good luck, inflation is about to absolutely fuck the tiny bit of surplus cash you have...

I
If you're on a minimum wage or the dole, good luck, inflation is about to absolutely fuck the tiny bit of surplus cash you have...
Anyone on a fixed income (social welfare & pensioners etc) as well as the low paid and gig economy etc are going to be in serious trouble this winter in the U.K. but this right-wing diet distraction Nazi stuff seems to be their priority right now.

1659543013717.png

1659540425746.png
1659540541005.png

“If you say anything bad about the UK, we’ll lock you up in a deradicalisation asylum.”

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼