Is anyone else sick of hearing about Paul Mescal?

MerchantOfEnnis

Like I'm no begrudger, the lad has shot to fame and kept a lot of people entertained with his TV show during the lockdown, but sweet mother of Christ I can't click onto a news page without seeing something about him, what he's having for breakfast, where he's on staycation, what he's in next, who he's riding, and so on and so forth.

Rarely a day goes by when I don't see something about him on RTE.

What's the craic with this fella like? Is there some reason this guy's name is plastered over everything, all the time?

Like I'm no begrudger, the lad has shot to fame and kept a lot of people entertained with his TV show during the lockdown, but sweet mother of Christ I can't click onto a news page without seeing something about him, what he's having for breakfast, where he's on staycation, what he's in next, who he's riding, and so on and so forth.

Rarely a day goes by when I don't see something about him on RTE.

What's the craic with this fella like? Is there some reason this guy's name is plastered over everything, all the time?

Is he the fella in nprmal people ? or as mick Barry or Thomas gould call it
ordinary people

Fair play to him and all as you said, but it's getting pretty boring at this stage. The media are just reacting to the hysteria on social media about him, looking for clicks. There's even an instagram account dedicated to the chain he wore in Normal People with 187,000 followers!

https://www.instagram.com/connellschain

Not his fault half the nation is tearing the beans off themselves over him and he's a decent actor, but he's certainly not gone down the Cillian Murphy route of keeping his media appearances to the absolute minimum.

In fairness, he must be finding it hard to wash the smell of flange off him at this stage, he must be up to the roof of his skull in it. Good luck to him though.

He's making the most out of it. Did you see his duet with Dermot Kennedy? He has a good voice.
The click bait about him though, he hasn't engineered that personally. It's what they think people want to read. His co star is on all articles as well.

Fair play to him and all as you said, but it's getting pretty boring at this stage. The media are just reacting to the hysteria on social media about him, looking for clicks. There's even an instagram account dedicated to the chain he wore in Normal People with 187,000 followers!

https://www.instagram.com/connellschain

Not his fault half the nation is tearing the beans off themselves over him and he's a decent actor, but he's certainly not gone down the Cillian Murphy route of keeping his media appearances to the absolute minimum.

In fairness, he must be finding it hard to wash the smell of flange off him at this stage, he must be up to the roof of his skull in it. Good luck to him though.

Horrific misogynistic language.

Reported.

Did he get his knob out in one of the episodes? Is that what you need to do to achieve star status these days?

I've never seen the thing and the overnight hype certainly didn't make me want to watch it.

Successful people should fuck off to London or America, we don't want their types in Ireland.

Did he get his knob out in one of the episodes? Is that what you need to do to achieve star status these days?

I've never seen the thing and the overnight hype certainly didn't make me want to watch it.

Successful people should fuck off to London or America, we don't want their types in Ireland.

Getting your knob out in public can work wonders, look at PJS rival,

MerchantOfEnnis; Did he get [B said:
his knob out in one of the episodes?[/B] Is that what you need to do to achieve star status these days?

I wouldn't be an expert - but it looked normal enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Aidan Killian - Comedian

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼