Is a BBQ really better than a simple grill?

Anyone tried White Rabbit BBQ up in the Victorian Quarter?

I had food in there one night and yer man even warned me in advance as to how fatty it was.

Some sort of pork brisket on a piece of wood with a load of "slaw". Thank fuck I wasn't wearing a white shirt, people would have thought I was involved in some sort of "dirty protest"

Ah here Rorz, that's a fine place. 15e for dinner and a pint , would you go way ou that.
Get the bacon next time with the cotton ball beer, nice.

I had food in there one night and yer man even warned me in advance as to how fatty it was.

Some sort of pork brisket on a piece of wood with a load of "slaw". Thank fuck I wasn't wearing a white shirt, people would have thought I was involved in some sort of "dirty protest"

Eating food of a chopping board isnt sanitary.

Ah here Rorz, that's a fine place. 15e for dinner and a pint , would you go way ou that.
Get the bacon next time with the cotton ball beer, nice.

Hi Steve

The place has a full range of Rising Sons beers, which is unusual as its independently owned and not one of Cork's heritage pubs.

There are quite a lot of connections with the Rising Sons empire though.

🤔
Maybe you should use a napkin or a bib. 😉

The fella who owns the place

The man behind the rabbit

Ah ok. Brer.

They have a bourbon old fashioned there as well. Different. The place next door is always busy.
Tried Cask recently as well, the location is nice but food was meh. It's more a drinking, hang out location than food place really.

🤔
Maybe you should use a napkin or a bib. 😉

Remember those kind of plastic bibs that caught all the things that dropped rather than letting them fall on the ground?

One of those would be class in the pub. It could store all the drink that falls out of your mouth during the evening, and then you could drink the contents at the end of the night, ensuring zero waste and real bang for your buck.

I might patent this idea before one of the city's leading publicans sees it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼