Irish fcukin Rail

yesterday i was looking on irish rail for tickets for thurles for sat..they quote me 30 euro for it.
i booked them this morning then and they have upped it to 42.50.

wankers....

Get back on to them and ask why the increase in the charge, try the front office if I remember correctly the number should be 021-4557065, and the backroom office is 021-4557064.

yesterday i was looking on irish rail for tickets for thurles for sat..they quote me 30 euro for it.

wankers....

I just booked them for 30 apiece kid...maybe it's only the increased charge for the undesirables from Mahon :)

wankers....

The answer's in the question.

Seriously though, at least six months ago they changed the way they price tickets. The closer to the time of departure / the busier the train, the higher the cost of the ticket - just like airlines.

To be fair, the tickets went down in price when you book them earlier, not up if you leave it too late.

Those special offer ticket prices are web-only and, like Ryanair, are on a market-basis like e-bay. So, basically, if you see a bargain, book it and you have it at that price.

Busier the train, higher the price (up to the standard fare price).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Bury
Old Oak, Oliver Plunkett St.

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

City Of God (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼