Irish Charity Wages

I believe she was a member in the past and was an election agent for one of them. If I remember correctly it may have been Mary Harney but I'm not positive.

Thank you, now why is it that i am not at all surprised? This place is worse than any African country for this type of carry on.

Fingers the some you refer to are her staff.... I've heard that many times. I bet she is getting a"top up" as well as the 240 grand.

Met the one in Rehab Group after budget that reduced her service users weekly allowance by 10 euro. She told service users they would have to accept cut backs like everyone. Outside of this post she is on numerous boards of other organisations and charities. This one is a right rip and she should be exposed for what she is.

Is she still the Chairperson of the Equality Authority Board in Ireland. That must pay a fair whack?

In addition to her role within Rehab, Angela Kerins holds a number of external positions. These include:

- Chairperson, National Disability Authority, the lead State body on disability policy and practice in Ireland

- Chairperson, Disability Legislation Consultation Group. The DLCG was established by Government to advise on core elements of disability legislation in Ireland. Its members represent over 500 disability organisations.

- Member of the Department of Foreign Affairs / NGO Joint Committee on Human Rights

- Member of the National Executive of the Irish Business Employers Confederation (IBEC)

- Board Member, Broadcasting Commission of Ireland (BCI). The BCI is the state body charged with overseeing broadcasting legislation and policy in Ireland.

- Board Member, European Platform for Rehabilitation. EPR is a European Network of disability service providers.

- Member of the Advisory Committee of ComReg. ComReg, the Communications Regulator is the national regulatory authority with responsibility for the regulation of the electronic communications sector and the postal sector in Ireland.

- Permanent Representative to Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. Angela is the Rehab Group’s permanent Representative to ECOSOC as Rehab Group holds special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.

In 2003 Angela was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Laws (LLD) by the National University of Ireland, University College Dublin, in recognition of her work in the disability sector in Ireland.

She was also previously chairperson of the National Co-ordinating Committee of European Year of People with Disabilities 2003 and Patron of the 2003 Special Olympics World Summer Games.

http://www.rehab.ie/press/article.aspx?id=155

240 grand a year is probably only the tip of the iceberg. Id say this lady will be in the headlines a lot in the next few weeks. Hopefully

Camel agus Gabhair, are we there yet,are we there yet?Have we taken in enough yet to pay for this huge publicity campaign and guarantee our huge pay packets for another year?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼