IOTY 2022. OFFICIAL.

Fyp.
Seriously FedMitty, only an absolute idiot would create an alt to like and support their own posts. You must really be very insecure.
You're a very worthy nomination and a clear winner.
I was copying you lol. It's only a bit of fun.

If I was a cunt I'd have nominated you.

Vladimir-Putin-2015~2.jpg

Last edited:
Sad state of fucking affairs. Grown men like childers at their beset
Speaking of grown men acting like childers, get a load of this from the psycho.

Fedmitty admitting to being an alt, after his meltdown.
B5TRcNI.jpeg

Fedmitty backing up is own posts using his alt

LPrzPix.jpeg

And again...

cTZNyVm.jpeg

Lying again, as I said several times stick up a link and or proof, FedMitty

You wouldn't have been allowed nominate as per the rules, undeclared alts can't nom or vote.
Also you need to quote and link the post, which you failed to do on several occasions now.
Maybe someone else wants to go back a day or two before the invasion to see your post, I have no interest in doing so ATM.

You work out who Mr Clement Sheene is yet?

Maybe someone else wants to go back a day or two before the invasion to see your post, I have no interest in doing so ATM.

You work out who Mr Clement Sheene is yet?
Ah you can't find it, either that or you won't post the full quote because it proves you were lying again. No surprises there.
Another Fedmitty meltdown incoming

Ah you can't find it, either that or you won't post the full quote because it proves you were lying again. No surprises there.
Another Fedmitty meltdown incoming
Sorry?

TheOutdoorThreadmill
Poster of Savage Greatness.
Jan 28, 2022
Add bookmark
Happyhonkaman said:
Why does Russia want Ukraine? Its obviously far more complex than a one liner but someone give it a go

The whole thing looks like a bit of a dick waving contest with Putin on his horse bareback showing his power and the west calling him a suck
He doesn't want the Ukraine really, he just doesn't want them to join Nato and them to stick a base there.

Sorry?

TheOutdoorThreadmill
Poster of Savage Greatness.
Jan 28, 2022
Add bookmark
Happyhonkaman said:
Why does Russia want Ukraine? Its obviously far more complex than a one liner but someone give it a go

The whole thing looks like a bit of a dick waving contest with Putin on his horse bareback showing his power and the west calling him a suck
He doesn't want the Ukraine really, he just doesn't want them to join Nato and them to stick a base there.
Boom! See you were lying all the time as I said. Caught again, you really are a silly billy

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼