IOTY 2022. OFFICIAL.

We have to reflect here in the thread about Cyclists.

If there are any idiots on the site, one needs not to look any further

We have Wank ( Jank ), Rox and Earl, whenever a video is put up all they are capable of is noticing the fault of MPV drivers with regard to incidents with cyclists.
There are usually 2 sides to every story and most of us comment on same, but these 3 amigos are incapable of seeing the cyclists faults

So I therefore nominate

1. Wank / Jank.

2. Rox.

I will cut Earl some slack here as recently he did see both sides in an altercation between a taxi driver and Johnny Chicken

I’m nominating The High King for his tedious use of the C*NT word. I’m not a prude and I’m grand with it being used here and there. He doesn’t seem very bright. He’s probably not even a bad chap. I’m open minded that he can raise his game in 2023.

We have Wank ( Jank ), Rox and Earl, whenever a video is put up all they are capable of is noticing the fault of MPV drivers with regard to incidents with cyclists.
There are usually 2 sides to every story and most of us comment on same, but these 3 amigos are incapable of seeing the cyclists faults
I will cut Earl some slack here as recently he did see both sides in an altercation between a taxi driver and Johnny Chicken
Seriously Otto, you do yourself no favours. :lol!::lol!::lol!:

I’m nominating The High King for his tedious use of the C*NT word. I’m not a prude and I’m grand with it being used here and there. He doesn’t seem very bright. He’s probably not even a bad chap. I’m open minded that he can raise his game in 2023.
Stan, I'm doing my research right now so I can't be certain.. but your ditties about how the Russian army running backwards like Olympians in reverse actually makes them masters of war will be right up there (y)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼