Instagram 'Models'

Beamish

Banned
Basically theyve lots of sweaty 'photographers' taking poorly framed fotos of them in the nip and racy undies.

Gotta admire the chutzpah on the guys with the camera. These guys 'work' invariably primarily consists of reams of said models in their undies or the nip.

Brave new world

Basically theyve lots of sweaty 'photographers' taking poorly framed fotos of them in the nip and racy undies.

Gotta admire the chutzpah on the guys with the camera. These guys 'work' invariably primarily consists of reams of said models in their undies or the nip.

Brave new world

as the man says, pics or gtfo

Brave new world

I've seen this in action.

Normally it's the boyfriend does the photography while she poses - I've seen them take literally hundreds of shots and then I assume she picks the best one and posts it as a "me at the Trevi Fountain lol #rome"

I've noticed that the boyfriends were punching well above their weight so are in all likelihood willing to do anything she asks.

And then people swallow this as an accurate reflection of a genuine lifestyle when it's actually the polar opposite.

is there nudity on insta?

You want anything 'shopped, you come see me.

Alan-Partridge-Martin-Brennan-Steve-Coogan.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Carsie Blanton
The White Horse, Ballincollig

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼