In the spirit of the coming valentines day

I have a question for all of you.
Do you believe that there is one person out there for you and you will know it when you meet them?

I never believed in any of that until i met my b/f a few months back. I knew from the first day i met him, it was right and he is, dare i say, the one.

Sounds silly i know, but hurrah for love!

Pfft.

Love. A tale told by the starry-eyed to appease the lonely and unwantable. I laugh at love.

"Hah!" say I to love. The least worthwhile and most mendacious of emotions is love. Frivolous, flighty, false and fraught, a matter of illusion, delusion and heartbreak; a veneer forced onto lust by those in thrall to civility.

Love sucks.

SUCKS.

Sorry, what was the question again?

The One? You're going out with Keanu Reeves? Wow!

Pfft.

Love. A tale told by the starry-eyed to appease the lonely and unwantable. I laugh at love.

"Hah!" say I to love. The least worthwhile and most mendacious of emotions is love. Frivolous, flighty, false and fraught, a matter of illusion, delusion and heartbreak; a veneer forced onto lust by those in thrall to civility.

Love sucks.

SUCKS.

Sorry, what was the question again?

The One? You're going out with Keanu Reeves? Wow!

eewwww keanu reeves is ugly and a bad actor

I have a question for all of you.
Do you believe that there is one person out there for you and you will know it when you meet them?

I never believed in any of that until i met my b/f a few months back. I knew from the first day i met him, it was right and he is, dare i say, the one.

Sounds silly i know, but hurrah for love!

No, absolutely not.

There are certain types of people that you just 'click' with. You could as easily fall in love with one as another. It just depends on the choices you make throughout your life as to who you'll meet.
You fall in love, and you work at a relationship.

There is no fate.
There is no destiny.
There is no 'ONE'.

No, absolutely not.

There are certain types of people that you just 'click' with. You could as easily fall in love with one as another. It just depends on the choices you make throughout your life as to who you'll meet.

There is no fate.
There is no destiny.
There is no 'ONE'.

You know what, i would have totally agreed with that any time before 3 months ago

No, absolutely not.

There is no fate.
There is no destiny.
There is no 'ONE'.

most important point. most people think you "fall in love" and live happy ever after the end. i dont think they realise how hard it gets after that....

im madly in love and marrying the man of my dreams and im as happy as a happy thing but its not all roses and romance and wine and chocolate and pressies and fluffiness

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:15pm

More events ▼