In praise of Pat Kerry Quinn crash repair - Churchfield

Said I'd throw this up as I had a very good experience with this crowd and they the price was three times cheaper than another Cork company.

Some guy didn't pull up his handbrake properly and his car rolled into mine. I needed a front wing replacement, small bump in the bonnet needed to be beaten out of it and the indicator and its housing needed to be replaced. Spray job etc.

Quote from Dineen's Crash Repair down the Marina: 1650e. It would take 3 days and that didn't include car hire from Enterprise. They wouldn't be able to fit me in for at least a week.

Pat Kerry Quinn up in Churchfield business park (up behind Lidl) gave a quote of 560e including car hire. They could take the car on a Friday morning and have it back Saturday lunch time.

Obviously I went with the price that was three times cheaper. Pat Kerry Quinn's were easy to deal with and they did a fantastic job. Like most places they have someone who rings the insurance company for you and does the insurance transfer for the car hire which is handy out.

Even though I wasn't paying for the job as the guy admitted full responsibility I couldn't go with Dineen's price.

Just wanted to give people a heads up if your looking for crash repair in Cork. Shop around!

And how long have you worked for Pat Kerry Quinn Crash Repairs Ltd., as a matter of interest?

I don't. Believe it or not it's possible to say positive things about businesses on the INTERNET. I've done it plenty times on the proc.

Check out the join date newbie.

Said I'd throw this up as I had a very good experience with this crowd and they the price was three times cheaper than another Cork company.

Some guy didn't pull up his handbrake properly and his car rolled into mine. I needed a front wing replacement, small bump in the bonnet needed to be beaten out of it and the indicator and its housing needed to be replaced. Spray job etc.

Quote from Dineen's Crash Repair down the Marina: 1650e. It would take 3 days and that didn't include car hire from Enterprise. They wouldn't be able to fit me in for at least a week.

Pat Kerry Quinn up in Churchfield business park (up behind Lidl) gave a quote of 560e including car hire. They could take the car on a Friday morning and have it back Saturday lunch time.

Obviously I went with the price that was three times cheaper. Pat Kerry Quinn's were easy to deal with and they did a fantastic job. Like most places they have someone who rings the insurance company for you and does the insurance transfer for the car hire which is handy out.

Even though I wasn't paying for the job as the guy admitted full responsibility I couldn't go with Dineen's price.

Just wanted to give people a heads up if your looking for crash repair in Cork. Shop around!

Jesus, the thought of handbrake failure makes me freak out internally.

I actually need a couple of dents sorted, some cunt in a mommy wagon crashed into me and drove off as I was parked, so I'll give them a look-in.

Cheers,
B

Those fellas should be supported more.Well done for putting up this post.I was told by my panel beater/spray painter that a lot of places will take work from customers(especially main dealers)and get a job done for half the price from an independent fella and then they will add on a charge,having never done a job on the car whatsoever.So it pays to shop around.

Those fellas should be supported more.Well done for putting up this post.I was told by my panel beater/spray painter that a lot of places will take work from customers(especially main dealers)and get a job done for half the price from an independent fella and then they will add on a charge,having never done a job on the car whatsoever.So it pays to shop around.

It's just hard to watch when people get a single quote from one garage without shopping around and end up spending huge amounts of money. It's partially understandable because you have to drive around to all of them to get the quote but if it saves you the bones of a grand....

The thing is you can turn up at most places and they'll have a look straight away. You don't need to book in an assessment.

Dineens are out-the-door busy so free market rules apply. You can charge more if demand is high. I had to ring them twice just get them to email me a quote.

My auld fella was also saying there's a great guy out in Carrigaline on the road to Myrtleville. I'll get the name and post it here...

Excellent prices to be fair, is the finished product good?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼