In my support of russia

When ireland was being bombed and attacked by our big neighbour, britain, where was the world for us? america surely wasnt there, neither france or any of NATO, the country that did supply us with guns and training was russia well back then the soviet union.

Why didnt america help us? cause their wallets relied on it, most of american congress at the time was irish, they ditched their old ancestry

Its the same reason today, america supports ukraine because their wallets rely on it, america doesnt care about ukranians in all reality im sure the cia were thrilled to see the eastern europeans kill each other, however the americans turnt a blind eye for when britain was bombing and killing irish civilians, it was only russia that sent guns and supplies to ireland so i say ireland should support russia and not fight alongside the british

When ireland was being bombed and attacked by our big neighbour, britain, where was the world for us? america surely wasnt there, neither france or any of NATO, the country that did supply us with guns and training was russia well back then the soviet union.

Why didnt america help us? cause their wallets relied on it, most of american congress at the time was irish, they ditched their old ancestry

Its the same reason today, america supports ukraine because their wallets rely on it, america doesnt care about ukranians in all reality im sure the cia were thrilled to see the eastern europeans kill each other, however the americans turnt a blind eye for when britain was bombing and killing irish civilians, it was only russia that sent guns and supplies to ireland so i say ireland should support russia and not fight alongside the british
When do the junior cert results come out?

Oh look it’s an actual idiot

Our first heatstroke victim?

100 years ago, Russia sent a token shipment of arms to Ireland and provided no other help therefore we should now support the atrocities it now commits in Bucha, Mariupol, Syria and elsewhere.

I'd give you an F grade for the attempted wind up. And that's being kind.

Remember when the Russians helped mediate between unionists and nationalists and negotiated the Good Friday agreement?

b9550d934d585b36731e59a02e72e0de.jpg

Ok how’s this. You support Russia killing Ukrainians because America didn’t support Ireland during a war that happened 100 years ago. That’s basically what you’ve said.

Yup, you’re an idiot alright.
Who told you that Ireland received no support from America? Also, look up when NATO was actually founded and get back to us about why NATO didn’t help Ireland against the British. Finally, don’t forget to wash your face and brush your teeth before mommy tucks you in tonight.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼