Important Notice: Confession time, poll time.

Should Lamps leave

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is how I see it. No messing involved.

I trifled with a bigger dog and got bitten on the arse. My ego got the better of me, and even though I came out with all that Fritz stuff, the fact of the matter is I didn't even vote in the last Lisbon referendum, i know the anti german stuff wound the good paddy up into claiming me (part of what I do and intended to do) and my genuine reasoning for taking on a 1/7 shot was for internet theatre. I couldn't give 2 shits about Lisbon or for that matter this criminal justice bill, it was all a con. I have no more interest in that thing than the man in the moon, a points scoring vehicle thats all part of "the game". I just got caught up in it when Paddy refused my return bet, I felt that he dishonoured "the game".

Anyhow, I miscalculated, and the forum decided to mount an all out Lamps offensive. Saying I lack bottle and so on. I don't, but my enemies will say otherwise. I always believed I had mental and physical bottle.

To this end, I'll put it all out there and try to regain the peoples trust.
Lamps as a poster is putting his name on the line. Ye can vote to stick or twist, send me packing or carry me shoulder high though cyber cork. My orginal bet with Paddy was my name and now ye can make that choice.

I hope ye remember all the laughs and pwnings done in the best possible taste.

Yours etc

Lamps

This is how I see it. No messing involved.

I trifled with a bigger dog and got bitten on the arse. My ego got the better of me, and even though I came out with all that Fritz stuff, the fact of the matter is I didn't even vote in the last Lisbon referendum, i know the anti german stuff wound the good paddy up into claiming me (part of what I do and intended to do) and my genuine reasoning for taking on a 1/7 shot was for internet theatre. I couldn't give 2 shits about Lisbon or for that matter this criminal justice bill, it was all a con. I have no more interest in that thing than the man in the moon, a points scoring vehicle thats all part of "the game". I just got caught up in it when Paddy refused my return bet, I felt that he dishonoured "the game".

Anyhow, I miscalculated, and the forum decided to mount an all out Lamps offensive. Saying I lack bottle and so on. I don't, but my enemies will say otherwise. I always believed I had mental and physical bottle.

To this end, I'll put it all out there and try to regain the peoples trust.
Lamps as a poster is putting his name on the line. Ye can vote to stick or twist, send me packing or carry me shoulder high though cyber cork. My orginal bet with Paddy was my name and now ye can make that choice.

I hope ye remember all the laughs and pwnings done in the best possible taste.

Yours etc

Lamps

respect.jpg

well well, thanks for the early support lads, I have no doubt Liam and his cabal of psychos like Stanford and his alter egos will try and sway the vote.

it means a lot to me

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼