Immigration Thread

You really can't get off your little hobby horse. You accuse me of "implying" something that I did not "imply" and then have gone off on a multi post tangent.

You have failed to show that the Massachusetts law applied to all the other states or that it was specifically directed at Irish only. You don't give any numbers of who was affected. Since almost all the people (for example) that came over during the famine were refugees, you have not shown that all of these people were sent back. And the fact is, almost all countries require people to be naturalized in order to receive the rights of citizens.

You're just groping around trying to play "gotcha" in order to play the WUM. I get that you hate the United States. Unfortunately, I don't care what you think. Sorry. Very boring. Please feel free to fuck off.
Jesus Christ, it's not hard to find. "State laws allowing such deportations in both Massachusetts and New York would later influence deportation laws and policies enacted by the federal government".

Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they comprised nearly half of all immigrants to the United States.

Go back to sleep.

Jesus Christ, it's not hard to find. "State laws allowing such deportations in both Massachusetts and New York would later influence deportation laws and policies enacted by the federal government".

Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they comprised nearly half of all immigrants to the United States.

Go back to sleep.
Jesus Christ you do know how to avoid answering a question. So you’re up to two states now. Still a bit short. And no numbers on how many Irish were actually sent back or whether the law only applied to the Irish.

Or better yet, don’t bother. Nothing you have said has anything whatsoever to do with my original post. How about finding a nice post somewhere on tennis and see if you can shoehorn a discussion of 16th century Ulster in there. Bore someone else for a while.

Jesus Christ you do know how to avoid answering a question. So you’re up to two states now. Still a bit short. And no numbers on how many Irish were actually sent back or whether the law only applied to the Irish.

Or better yet, don’t bother. Nothing you have said has anything whatsoever to do with my original post. How about finding a nice post somewhere on tennis and see if you can shoehorn a discussion of 16th century Ulster in there. Bore someone else for a while.
Toulmouche_Bride.jpg

E3iLVrUXMAMdTiu.jpg

wattsapp going around of a recording of a call made to macroom garda stn by a woman demanding gardai take action on a prostitution ring operating from the direct provision centre, black women offering sex in punters cars,
guard said they are aware of it,

wattsapp going around of a recording of a call made to macroom garda stn by a woman demanding gardai take action on a prostitution ring operating from the direct provision centre, black women offering sex in punters cars,
guard said they are aware of it,
And everyone knows that Whatsapp messages doing the rounds are always 100% reliable!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Christmas Party at The Coco Comedy Club
The Roundy, Castle St.

9th Dec 2023 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Welcome Wednesday Session

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼