Ian Bailey ?

Stupid question but has anybody ever reported the rumours of a guard being involved to the French authorities or have they ever formally followed it up and discounted it ?

Stupid question but has anybody ever reported the rumours of a guard being involved to the French authorities or have they ever formally followed it up and discounted it ?

I believe it has.

Despite several people on the internet know it AS FACT though, it seems that evidence is a bit thin on the ground...

I believe it has.

Despite several people on the internet know it AS FACT though, it seems that evidence is a bit thin on the ground...

I dont think anybody here is stating that the guard did it aa fact.

How and ever....critical evidence did go missing.

Evidence i assumed was in a secure location?

This Bailey character knows that if he steps off this island he will more likely than not be arrested.

He is currently serving a life sentence in a very large open prison for a crime he claims he is innocent of.

The trial in France will finally determine his innocence or guilt, once and for all.

This Bailey character knows that if he steps off this island he will more likely than not be arrested.

He is currently serving a life sentence in a very large open prison for a crime he claims he is innocent of.

The trial in France will finally determine his innocence or guilt, once and for all.

Don't be daft, there is a 100% chance of the French court finding him guilty, and then pressuring our government to extradite him.

This will be a real test of the kind of man Coveney is. Will he throw him to the wolves are will he look at the case and say that there's a good chance he isn't actually guilty.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼