Ian Bailey ?

The rumour going around down West Cork for years even when he was alive.

No doubt from what we have seen over the last few years I have no problem in thinking the cops would try and frame an innocent man to cover one of their own.
What % chance do you think this is true ?

Like is there a 15% chance this actually happened ?

The rumour going around down West Cork for years even when he was alive.

No doubt from what we have seen over the last few years I have no problem in thinking the cops would try and frame an innocent man to cover one of their own.

Many serving and former guards are criminals but conspiring and covering up the murder of a high profile non national is a bit far fetched i think.

Last edited:
Many serving and former guards are criminals but conspiring and covering up the murder of a high profile non national is a bit far fetched i think.

Be that as it may, but there are also quite a number aren't as bright as they pretend to be and more than a few too lazy to even do the basics in their job.

Even if Baily did it - and I think there is reasonable doubt as to whether or not that he did - there's no question but the Gardrai involved made an utter hash of the investigation.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

You'd reckon that he was definitely being set up in light of the Gardaì recent carry on in Donegal(McBrearty) and how they tried setting up one of their own.The only reason why its being dragged out,is the family connection with French officials....they should sue the feckin Gardaì for mishandling the case...tampered evidence,missing gates and cohercing witnesses into false allegations.

Common knowledge around that area of West Cork

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼