I thought it was a work event...

I remember a story here of a group on a bus outing years ago, They stopped off at the Lilac in enniskeane for pints and a gig,
Whne it was time to go home they got back out to the bus only to find it locked, One of them peered in a window and saw the driver riding a wan on the back seat,

I remember a story here of a group on a bus outing years ago, They stopped off at the Lilac in enniskeane for pints and a gig,
Whne it was time to go home they got back out to the bus only to find it locked, One of them peered in a window and saw the driver riding a wan on the back seat,
I'd love to have been around back when small rural villages had nightclubs. I've heard some amount of stories

This is one of the best threads in months. I can't stop looking at yer man and having a chuckle to myself. Living his best life
It's the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while.

I bet most of the lads in the photo are married with kids. :lol!:

Looks like Arsenal in their away strip playing on the TV, you'd never have thought that Gooners could be such top banter merchants.

I remember being on a bus outing in county Cork. Whole gang of us and as organiser I went looking for a particular individual who was holding up the bus as we needed to depart. Nowhere to be seen. So I checked the toilets again and sure enough there was a door locked. I shouted his name and he answered that he was busy but he was giggling - turned out he had a female in there and they were erm.. on the job. Lucky bassa. She was in the bar earlier, absolutely gorgeous, and a few of us had been commenting on how good looking she was. She was with a guy we vaguely knew who'd been buying her drinks all afternoon. I would have thought she was well out of my pal's league but he had the patter .

I remember being on a bus outing in county Cork. Whole gang of us and as organiser I went looking for a particular individual who was holding up the bus as we needed to depart. Nowhere to be seen. So I checked the toilets again and sure enough there was a door locked. I shouted his name and he answered that he was busy but he was giggling - turned out he had a female in there and they were erm.. on the job. Lucky bassa. She was in the bar earlier, absolutely gorgeous, and a few of us had been commenting on how good looking she was. She was with a guy we vaguely knew who'd been buying her drinks all afternoon. I would have thought she was well out of my pal's league but he had the patter .
You and your pals are a prime example of toxic masculinity, Objectifying a young lady like that,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Monster (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼