I know him!

Yer man over there on the right modelling the Ceart Go Leor t-shirt. Used to work with him, lovely guy. His missus is an absolute doll, we're still in touch on occasion.

That is all.

KInda cute actually

He is, very much so, that pic does him no justice. When he first started working in the old job, half the girls were panting in their knickers whenever he walked past. Then again, he was the ONLY piece of totty in a building with close to 200 men, the rest were all freaks of nature.

He ended up marrying one of the girls from my admin group, they're such the perfect pair. Awww..... :)

He is, very much so, that pic does him no justice. When he first started working in the old job, half the girls were panting in their knickers whenever he walked past. Then again, he was the ONLY piece of totty in a building with close to 200 men, the rest were all freaks of nature.

He ended up marrying one of the girls from my admin group, they're such the perfect pair. Awww..... :)
ANGELICIOUS!!!

I've only just seen your signature! :shock:

The youth of today!!

Sounds weird. How did they see?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼