I am too stoned.

I actually said that to myself over the weekend, for the first time ever. Well, I thought it to myself. Being that I was in the state I was in, I couldn't physically say the words.

Amsterdam = Mecca.

S'up fuckers? It's been a while, like.

hiya ...

nice sig, subtle like ... :p

did you turn green?

LMAO!! I nearly pissed my pants when I read DBO's quote, I feel it's a fitting tribute to her. ;)

Green - no. I just had to tell myself to go to sleep for a wee while. Bear in mind, we had been out all the night before & were loaded up on Class A's so we went in search of something to chill us out enough to prepare for another night of getting wreaked. Got back to the hotel, had few tokes & it hit me with a bang. My partner in debauchery, (who ordinarily doesn't smoke), was out within 2 minutes. I was dancing in my head to imaginary music before lulling off. Oh happy days..... :silly:

LMAO!! I nearly pissed my pants when I read DBO's quote, I feel it's a fitting tribute to her. ;)

Green - no. I just had to tell myself to go to sleep for a wee while. Bear in mind, we had been out all the night before & were loaded up on Class A's so we went in search of something to chill us out enough to prepare for another night of getting wreaked. Got back to the hotel, had few tokes & it hit me with a bang. My partner in debauchery, (who ordinarily doesn't smoke), was out within 2 minutes. I was dancing in my head to imaginary music before lulling off. Oh happy days..... :silly:

:razz:

tis very funny alright

sounds like great fun in fairness ... ya lucky thing ya!
(don't do ze drugs really meself apart from the sauce ... but to each their own, main thing is you had fun though!)

nada too strange here, oh, Naff is pretty much beating Liam with a big stick all over the board ... there was war the other day ...

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Yup. *toke*

:razz:

tis very funny alright

sounds like great fun in fairness ... ya lucky thing ya!
(don't do ze drugs really meself apart from the sauce ... but to each their own, main thing is you had fun though!)

nada too strange here, oh, Naff is pretty much beating Liam with a big stick all over the board ... there was war the other day ...

There seems to be a general grouch vibe to the place alright, did anyone get banned? ;)

And yes, a savage time was had by us both. Hehehehe...... Have to go back, SOON!!!!

Only users lose drugs.

Not quite true, it's not unheard of for a cop to 'lose' some.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼