How many Pride weekends are there?

So it’s Pride weekend again?! Wasn’t there a big one in Dublin a few weeks ago and then the Trans lot had one within the last month. I’ve nothing against gay or trans people but surely one weekend a year is enough? We live in the most liberal country in Western Europe, we voted for gay marriage, abortion and have an openly gay Taoiseach and elected openly gay people to parliament. Is there a need for multiple celebrations?

So it’s Pride weekend again?! Wasn’t there a big one in Dublin a few weeks ago and then the Trans lot had one within the last month. I’ve nothing against gay or trans people but surely one weekend a year is enough? We live in the most liberal country in Western Europe, we voted for gay marriage, abortion and have an openly gay Taoiseach and elected openly gay people to parliament. Is there a need for multiple celebrations?

Lol too true.

Mardi Gra-h-nd Parade?

B

Doss this mean the Peace Park will be full of people in questionable outfits?

Head over to the "Loft" thread if you want to get involved in some of the evening festivities

Lol!

#TooTrue

58767.jpg

Somebody said on 96fm earlier that political groups have to pay to march...what is the point of this pride thing anyway haven't they got equal rights? Or is there to come?

News flash, Cork is not Dublin.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼