How Ireland Works

What is the link between the stories then? You want people who were done by the banks to have retribution, fair enough I doubt anyone disagrees. And you thought the headline in the DOCTORS husbands whinge was something that showed the country was in bits, except it turned out to be agony aunt material that fell apart instead :lol!:

It hasn't been the great 24 hours for SFs elder online combatant

Care to even hazard a guess at answers to the questions put that you bizarrely seem to think is "whataboutery"

Will all of those people who had their houses repossessed when they could no longer afford the jacked up repayments be given suitable recompense?
Did any bank officials make more money (in bonuses or otherwise) due to this money being wrongly taken from their customers?
Will anyone in the Bank of Ireland be sent to jail for this major and widespread defrauding of customers?

Care to even hazard a guess at answers to the questions put that you bizarrely seem to think is "whataboutery"

Will all of those people who had their houses repossessed when they could no longer afford the jacked up repayments be given suitable recompense?
Did any bank officials make more money (in bonuses or otherwise) due to this money being wrongly taken from their customers?
Will anyone in the Bank of Ireland be sent to jail for this major and widespread defrauding of customers?
I have no idea what the answers to those questions will be so I made no attempt to answer them for you

On the other hand I could tell exactly what was wrong with the other half of your post so i demonstrated what utter nonsense it was

Simples

Whataboutery??????????????????

I posted two links, you blythely ignored one and decided to concentrate on the other, fair enough. But how on earth is it whataboutery to ask you to answer on the issue raised in the first link.
It was all over the news that the Bank Of Ireland which had people's houses repossessed because those people couldn't keep up with the illegally jacked up mortgages were receiving fines. And it didn't even merit discussion on the PROC Langers page?????????????????????????

And now you try to claim it's whataboutery? Jees I really didn't think my dislike of some cyclist behaviour had triggered you so much :ROFLMAO:

Or should we all just move on and accept it as being the way Ireland does and should work?:rolleyes:
Translation:

1664537428460.jpeg

What is the link between the stories then? You want people who were done by the banks to have retribution, fair enough I doubt anyone disagrees. And you thought the headline in the DOCTORS husbands whinge was something that showed the country was in bits, except it turned out to be agony aunt material that fell apart instead :lol!:

It hasn't been the great 24 hours for SFs elder online combatant
Pretty much David McWilliams column last weekend saying that the country was "far from a kip" as some of the usual sections on the left seem to constantly promote and just keep going to "sort out housing"

Pretty much David McWilliams column last weekend saying that the country was "far from a kip" as some of the usual sections on the left seem to constantly promote and just keep going to "sort out housing"
When you compare our social welfare rates to UK rates,, it is far from a kip,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jennifer Lyons

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼