How do you plan on staying sane?

Keeping Sane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Great-Bit-O-Stuff

The world is in crisis, we are in crisis. What can we do as a collective or individual to keep morale high during this. I am listing some options to see what the good folk of the Proc will be doing to keep themselves going.
All for one, one for all!!

The world is in crisis, we are in crisis. What can we do as a collective or individual to keep morale high during this. I am listing some options to see what the good folk of the Proc will be doing to keep themselves going.
All for one, one for all!!

Spending a few hours a day studying with a mixture of you tube videos and books. Khan academy videos are great.

Practicing darts for an hour a day.

Some yoga, which I haven’t done in years.

Fair play, not on my options though which are a bit tongue in cheek. Pity there are only 10 options.

Unlikely to ever have this much free time again.

Might as well make the most of it.

Outside of what I posted, arguing on the main thread and winding up Liverpool fans in the SF are good time fillers.

Unlikely to ever have this much free time again.

Might as well make the most of it.

Outside of what I posted, arguing on the main thread and winding up Liverpool fans in the SF are good time fillers.

I've been listening to more music. I forgot to put movies or box sets in the options, will be doing that too.

Spent today painting the windows with the kids and teaching them how to plumb in the washing machine. We've a whole list of things to do over the coming weeks like digging a frog pond, plastering the walls in their bedroom and making / setting up the scenery for my son's train set. I'm loving this time with them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼