Holidays.

Looking to rent mobile home in West Cork for a week.Any ideas?

What's your budget? Airbnb or done deal probably your best bet. More options available from August 27th or so if school term times don't effect you. Also worth looking at vrbo.com and booking.com for house rentals. Not too many mobiles available this year. We rented one in West cork for the last few years but it is currently let full-time.

Looking to rent mobile home in West Cork for a week.Any ideas?
Barley cove is nice. If you have kids East Cork (Youghal) might be better. Owenahincha and Garretstown closer to town but we n my view not as scenic as Barleycove and then of course there’s Sullivans of Crookhaven which is one of my top five favourite spots anywhere.

Very weather dependant though.

Barley cove is nice. If you have kids East Cork (Youghal) might be better. Owenahincha and Garretstown closer to town but we n my view not as scenic as Barleycove and then of course there’s Sullivans of Crookhaven which is one of my top five favourite spots anywhere.

Thank's

Lol,

Asks for recommendations in west Cork, gives a tip in east Cork.

You langer

Just back from London.

Spent all the time i had walking around. got a bit more confident with the tube then.
Walked 35km the first day. Saw pretty much everything.
Even got up to Camden Town last night. Fair few head-da-balls floating around there as you might expect.

Just back from London.

Spent all the time i had walking around. got a bit more confident with the tube then.
Walked 35km the first day. Saw pretty much everything.
Even got up to Camden Town last night. Fair few head-da-balls floating around there as you might expect.

What was the tube system like in the heat?

Lisbon for 5 nights in October. Flights were a bit saucy, but got a decent apartment around Barrio Alto for a good price.

Looking forward to getting off this rock for a bit tbphwy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼