Holidays.

I was at the top of fair hill today looking down at the city when a scary thought crossed my mind.
If a tsunami hit at that moment I'd be the only southsider left and stuck on the Northside.

Got back in the car pronto and drove down to meet my fate.

Was there a few years ago. You have to visit the amphitheatre in Cartagena. Murcia is lovely as well. There are some amazing beaches in the Calblanque nature reserve as well. You need to park and get a shuttle bus, but it's well worth it.
Cartegena is a hidden gem. Down the coast to Mazarron and the lovely La azohia and Bolnuevo

When asked where I intend to go on my holidays I always quip that for me work is a holiday. It's not an idle jest, I regularly travel to Asia, The States, The Gulf, Hong Kong, Australia to mention but a few. It may surprise some to hear that I do take "holidays". To be honest I find the booking and planning a bore but Mr's Greedy must be kept on the right side and I never disappoint when it comes to activities. It may surprise some that February is a high season for safari in East Africa. It has long been the dream of Mrs Greedy to see wild animals such as lions and antelope in the wild and who knows, I may even get some hunting in. Pip pip!
A week in a leaky caravan in Garrettstown is about as far as you will get.

You bum

I was at the top of fair hill today looking down at the city when a scary thought crossed my mind.
If a tsunami hit at that moment I'd be the only southsider left and stuck on the Northside.

Got back in the car pronto and drove down to meet my fate.
We had this discussion before, it was decided we're going to take in all the children under 12 and some of yer better looking old dolls everything else can drown

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼