Holidays.

When asked where I intend to go on my holidays I always quip that for me work is a holiday. It's not an idle jest, I regularly travel to Asia, The States, The Gulf, Hong Kong, Australia to mention but a few. It may surprise some to hear that I do take "holidays". To be honest I find the booking and planning a bore but Mr's Greedy must be kept on the right side and I never disappoint when it comes to activities. It may surprise some that February is a high season for safari in East Africa. It has long been the dream of Mrs Greedy to see wild animals such as lions and antelope in the wild and who knows, I may even get some hunting in. Pip pip!

Make sure you pop into Holland and Holland or Purdeys before you go, to get kitted out correctly.

I hope you bag a rhino, or a mountain gorilla, or a Rothschild's giraffe.

Happy hunting.

When asked where I intend to go on my holidays I always quip that for me work is a holiday. It's not an idle jest, I regularly travel to Asia, The States, The Gulf, Hong Kong, Australia to mention but a few. It may surprise some to hear that I do take "holidays". To be honest I find the booking and planning a bore but Mr's Greedy must be kept on the right side and I never disappoint when it comes to activities. It may surprise some that February is a high season for safari in East Africa. It has long been the dream of Mrs Greedy to see wild animals such as lions and antelope in the wild and who knows, I may even get some hunting in. Pip pip!

Happy holidays, Greed-Y! Are you going to be meeting your boss, Mr. Murdoch on your trip?

Do you have the holidays excel sheet where you work?

I am sure you will take the opportunity for a meeting with President Uhuru and top officials in Kenya to explore the many investment opportunities there is in that country pip pip

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼