Headphones recommendation

Trying to work from home and ignore ringYs ol lade is becoming more challenging. I have an old pair of Sennheiser's that owe me nothing at this point so looking to get a bluetooth set.

I'm into music and have a serious sound set up downstairs, but I am not going to be producing music or anything so looking for the sweet spot in the market rather than just buying the most expensive stuff, also not concerned if they are noise cancelling or not, but need to be comfortable

Anyone with recommendations for over ear headphones they are using, and where to get me a decent deal?

Trying to work from home and ignore ringYs ol lade is becoming more challenging. I have an old pair of Sennheiser's that owe me nothing at this point so looking to get a bluetooth set.

I'm into music and have a serious sound set up downstairs, but I am not going to be producing music or anything so looking for the sweet spot in the market rather than just buying the most expensive stuff, also not concerned if they are noise cancelling or not, but need to be comfortable

Anyone with recommendations for over ear headphones they are using, and where to get me a decent deal?

Bose Quiet Comfort 35.

There's different levels of noise cancellation so you can even wear them cycling.

And reported for misusing the langers forum.

Reported to dan.

Take that, you dirty bastard.

Last edited:
this wan is on the Bose site wearing them .. look how happy she looks

DEAL SEALED

1080x1080

Turtle Beaches Honkey...... massive selection and hugely different price range.

Mine have the added SUPER HUMAN HEARING, lol, for stealthy gaming fun as well. Great sound, and banging bass.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼