Have you had Covid?

Was positive way back in Oct/Nov of 2020. No symptoms. I think all 4 kids have had it. Most recent last week. Wife never got it, weirdly. Family in Ireland have had about 20 positives between 'em in the last few weeks. Incredible numbers.

Had Covid a few weeks ago. Not sure what strain but I think Omicron was accounting for 70% of the cases at the time. Tested positive on an antigen, and subsequently tested positive on a PCR.
Had flu like symptoms for about two days, had what felt like a bad chest infection for about 5 days along with head cold/runny nose. Also had diarrhoea for the duration.

Escaped so far! Had a PCR for a hospital appointment and did two antigen tests. One to visit an elderly relative the second to visit a newborn.

I tested positive last Thursday, early evening. Felt tired/lacking in energy and a slight runny nose. Went to bed early, had a great kip and woke up fresh the next day. Nothing since.

I had Delta back in November. Basically, it felt like I had a severe hangover for the initial symptoms. Then progressed to extreme tiredness. The isolation was worse though tbh.

The entire family and extended family have had Omicron since then though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼